- MP3 accessory module for adding MP3 playback ability to your development project with gen4 Series display modules
- Can be interfaced to your project with gen4-MOTG-A1, -AC2 or AC3 board
- Modules-on-the-Go (MOTG) form factor
- Can be interfaced to a breadboard or wired to another host with the MOTG-BREADTOOTH interface board.
MOTG-MP3 is an audio sound module that can play MP3 audio files stored on a micro-SD card, such as voice and music.
The MOTG-MP3 features an on board 16bit MCU, specifically designed for hardware audio decoding by 4D Systems.
It features an on-board mono amplifier capable of driving a 4-ohm 3-watt speaker. It also features stereo DAC output for connecting directly to headphones or to an external amplifier.
In short, the MOTG-MP3 offers very flexible, compact and low cost embedded audio solution for many applications.
About Modules on the Go (MOTG)
MOTG, Modules on the Go is a concept from 4D Systems revolutionizing embedded design allowing instant and flexible hardware expansion solution.
MOTG modules offer a simple plug and play interface to Universal MOTG BUS (UMI) allowing rapid assembly and maintenance. This removes the hassle of having to solder and end up with a wiring nest. It also allows the designer to easily remove the existing module or add another module instead, which could be very useful during the phase of prototyping.
Importantly, MOTG series was designed with careful consideration for space with its compact and low profile design.
Detailed Features of MOTG-MP3
- Features SOMO II 16 bit MCU by 4D Systems
- Supports 5V power supply only
- Supports bit rates 11172-3 & ISO1381303
- Sample rates from 8Khz to 48Khz
- 24-bit DAC audio output
- Supports 2-Wire 3.3V TTL UART interface
- Mono amplified Speaker output
- On-board micro-SD memory card connector
The MOTG-MP3 includes the following items:
- MOTG-MP3 Module