- 4.3", 480x272 pixel, slim SPI display with embedded FT813 Video Engine.
- Includes a Capacitive Touch Panel
- Enables SPI host to control the display with the built in graphics features.
The gen4-FT813-43CTP display is an embedded SPI display from 4D Systems. It features a Capacitive Touch panel with an integrated FTDI FT813 Video Engine.
It is a powerful SPI Display which enables a SPI host to be connected directly to the display, providing a powerful set of graphics features to the host using the on board FTDI FT81x Video Engine.
This display provides four-in-one functionality, a TFT LCD Display, Audio with amplifier enabling, Capacitive Touch screen, and an integrated Video Engine. This combination built directly into the screen allows for simple integration into a number of applications.
The FT813 Video Engine runs the FTDI version of EVE (Embedded Video Engine), which targets high quality graphics displays with Widget support, designed to offload the Host Processor and provision of a variety of graphics features.
All software support for the FT813 is provided directly from FTDI. Hardware support is provided by 4D Systems.
To check for the product information of the FT813 graphics controller click HERE.
For the FT813 Embedded Video Engine Datasheet, click HERE
NOTE: Not compatible with 4D Systems Workshop4 IDE Software.
- LCD TFT Screen with an integrated Capacitive Touch Panel
- 480x272 Resolution.
- Mono PWM Audio output with separate amplifier enable, designed to be connected directly to a simple filter and external amplifier circuit.
- On board FTDI FT813 Video Engine.
- SPI Interface to Host Processor/Controller, up to 30Mhz (Mode 0 only).
- Programmable Interrupt Controller, with dedicate Interrupt pin to Host.
- 64 voice polyphonic sound synthesizer.
- PWM dimming control for LCD backlight
- Power mode control to put the FT813 into sleep and standby modes, with dedicated power down pin to Host.
- JPEG and motion-JPEG decode
- Single 5.0V supply
- 3.3V SPI Bus, Audio Output and amplifier Enable, along with GPIO (not 5V tolerant).
- Module dimensions: 127.60 x 69.30 x 8.40 mm.
- Display Active Area: 95.04 x 53.86mm
- 4 x 4.0mm Mounting Holes
- RoHS and CE compliant.
The gen4-FT813-43CTP includes the following items:
- gen4-FT813-43CTP - 4.3" LCD TFT Display with FT813 controller
- 30-way 150mm FFC Cable
- gen4-Breakout Board