- Bluetooth Accessory module for adding Bluetooth to your development project with gen4 Series display modules
- Can be interfaced to your project with gen4-MOTG-A1, -AC2 or AC3 board
- Powered by Microchip RN4870 Bluetooth module
- Modules-on-the-Go (MOTG) form factor
- Can be interfaced to a breadboard or wired to another host with the MOTG-BREADTOOTH interface board.
MOTG-BLUETOOTH provides low cost and low energy solution for all embedded Bluetooth applications. The MOTG-BLUETOOTH carries a RN4870 Bluetooth module, providing a complete solution to implement Bluetooth 4.2 Low energy connectivity.
The MOTG-BLUETOOTH can be dynamically configured easily using ASCII commands using the host microcontroller.
About Modules on the Go (MOTG)
MOTG, Modules on the Go is a concept from 4D Systems revolutionizing embedded design allowing instant and flexible hardware expansion solution.
MOTG modules offer a simple plug and play interface to Universal MOTG BUS (UMI) allowing rapid assembly and maintenance. This removes the hassle of having to solder and end up with a wiring nest. It also allows the designer to easily remove the existing module or add another module instead, which could be very useful during the phase of prototyping.
Importantly, MOTG series was designed with careful consideration for space with its compact and low profile design.
Detailed Features of MOTG-BLUETOOTH
- RN4870 Bluetooth Module by Microchip with
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Stack
- ASCII Command interface API over UART
- Secure AES128 Encryption
- 3.3V Power supply only
- Supports 2-Wire 3.3V TTL UART Interface
- Integrated Ceramic Chip Antenna
- On board Status LED
- Remote Configuration Over The Air
- ISM Band 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz Operation
- Channels: 0-39
- Receive Sensitivity: -90 dBm (LE)
- Transmit Power: 0dBm
The MOTG-BLUETOOTH includes the following items:
- MOTG-BLUETOOTH Module