- Wi-Fi Accessory module for adding WiFi to your development project with gen4 Series display modules
- Can be interfaced to your project with gen4-MOTG-A1, -AC2 or AC3 board
- Powered by ESP8266 by Espressif
- Modules-on-the-Go (MOTG) form factor
- Can be interfaced to a breadboard or wired to another host with the MOTG-BREADTOOTH interface board.
MOTG-WiFi-ESP provides a low-cost solution for all embedded wireless applications. It features an ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC, a leading platform for Wi-Fi related projects or Internet of Things (IoT).
The MOTG-WiFi-ESP supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interface. It contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions.
About Modules on the Go (MOTG)
MOTG, Modules on the Go is a concept from 4D Systems revolutionizing embedded design allowing instant and flexible hardware expansion solution.
MOTG modules offer a simple plug and play interface to Universal MOTG BUS (UMI) allowing rapid assembly and maintenance. This removes the hassle of having to solder and end up with a wiring nest. It also allows the designer to easily remove the existing module or add another module instead, which could be very useful during the phase of prototyping.
Importantly, MOTG series was designed with careful consideration for space with its compact and low profile design.
Detailed Features of MOTG-WiFI
- ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module by Espressif with
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)soft-AP
- TCP/IP protocol stack
- 1MB Flash
- 3.3V Power supply only
- Supports 2-Wire 3.3V TTL UART interface
- On board Reset and Flash Buttons
- On board PCB trace antenna
The MOTG-WiFi includes the following items:
- MOTG-WiFi-ESP Module