4.3", 480x272 pixel Display Cape for the BeagleBone Black. Includes 7 push buttons and connects directly on top of the BeagleBone Black.
4.3"Display Cape for the BeagleBone Black
The 4DCAPE-43 is specifically designed for the Beagle Bone Black (BBB), which provides a 4.3" display for the BBB for direct user interaction and information display. Available in both touch (4DCAPE-43T) and non-touch (4DCAPE-43), the CAPE conveniently features a 4.3" TFT LCD 480x272 resolution display and seven push buttons.
The Beagle Bone Black connects directly to the back of the 4DCAPE-43, and provides everything the CAPE requires such as power and display signals. It also includes 4 mounting holes for easy panel/enclosure mounting.
Please note that the 4DCAPE-43 is designed to be the primary display for Beagle Bone Black only and cannot be programmed using 4D Systems Workshop 4 IDE.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS
Please contact Sales for Questions/Concerns
Please refer to our gen4 range for alternate products
Information about the display module
- 4.3" TFT LCD Display, 480x272 Resolution
- 7 push buttons, including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LEDâ€™s, one to indicate Power and one for User, which could be configured as required
- Fully compatible with existing drivers already written for the Beagle Bone.
- Comes in 2 versions:
- 4DCAPE-43 (Non Touch version)
- 4DCAPE-43T (Resistive Touch version)
- 3.5mm mounting holes, enabling standard M3 screws/bolts to fasten the display to an enclosure, panel or an alternative mounting solution
- Powered directly from the Beagle Bone Black, no additional power required
The 4DCAPE-43 includes the following items:
4DCAPE-43 Display Module