- Primary Display for Raspberry Pi
- 4.3" LCD TFT
- 480 x 272 pixels
- Capacitive Touch with Cover Glass
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2, Pi3, P3 B+, Pi4, Pi Zero and Pi Zero W.
- 3D Printable Enclosures available for Wall / Panel / Enclosure mounting. Check the download link in the downloads section.
4.3" Gen4 Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi - Capacitive Touch
Communication between the gen4-4DPi and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilises an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customised DMA enabled kernel. This combination allows this display to output high frame rate compared to other SPI display solutions, when displaying a typical image/video, and can achieve higher depending if the image can be compressed.
The gen4-4DPi is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system. It is also compatible with Pixel and Scratch.
The gen4-4DPi range connects to the Raspberry Pi’s 40 pin header using the gen4-4DPi Adaptor, which then connects to the gen4-4DPi display module using a 30-way FFC Cable.
Mounting of the gen4-4DPi is achieved with the 4x 4mm mounting holes present on the Resistive Touch Display Modules, enabling standard screws to fasten the Gen4-4DPi as required, or via the adhesive supplied on the Cover Lens Bezel which is part of the Capacitive Touch version.
Information about the gen4-4DPi-43CT-CLB
- Universal Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2, Pi3, Pi3 B+, Pi4, Pi Zero and Pi Zero W.
- 4.3" LCD TFT Screen
- 480x272 pixel Resolution
- TFT Screen with integrated Capacitive Touch Screen and Cover Glass
- Display GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48MHz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- On board EEPROM for board identification, following the HAT standard.
- 4x 4.0mm Mounting holes on Resistive Touch module, or via adhesive on the bezel for Capacitive Touch model.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
gen4-43DPi-43CT-CLB includes the following items:
- gen4-4DPi-43CT-CLB Module
- 30-way FFC Cable