- 500 Available
- Adaptor board for gen4-4DPi LCD TFT Primary Displays for Raspberry Pi Black
- Allows connecting gen4 4DPI Modules to the Raspberry Pi with the accompanied FFC cable
Information about the gen4-4DPI-ADAPTOR
The gen4-4DPI-ADAPTOR is an adaptor board to connect the 4D Systems gen4-4DPI Primary Displays to the Raspberry Pi.
Avaliable gen4-4DPI models:
Information about the gen4-4DPi's
- Universal Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2, Pi3, P3 B+, Pi Zero and Pi Zero W.
- 480x272 Resolution (4.3”)
- 800x480 Resolution (5.0” & 7.0”)
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel (T), or Capacitive Touch Panel (CT) with Cover Lens Bezel (CLB).
- Display GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48MHz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Typical frame rate of 20 Frames per second (FPS) – 4.3”, or 7 Frames per second (5” & 7”), higher if the image can be compressed further by the kernel. Lower if no compression is possible.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- On board EEPROM for board identification, following the HAT standard.
- 4x 4.0mm Mounting holes on Resistive Touch module, or via adhesive on the bezel for Capacitive Touch model.
The gen4-4DPi-ADAPTOR comes with