2.83″ AMOLED Display
The 2.83″ AMOLED display is a very high quality, high viewing angle, crisp and clean viewing display that is suited to a large range of applications.
Embedded at the heart of the design is the PICASO processor, which is driven by a highly optimised virtual core engine called EVE (Extensible Virtual Engine). An extensive range of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give the user freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application.
The uOLED-32028-P1(T) is a clever combination of a 2.83″ (240×320) AMOLED Display, audio amplifier and speaker, micro-SD card connector, along with a group of general purpose input/output pins (GPIO’s), including I2C and serial COMMS.
Information about the display
- Low-cost OLED display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 QVGA resolution, 65K true to life colours, AMOLED screen.
- Screen Size: 2.83″, 49.1mm x 67.3mm
- Viewing Area: 42.3mm x 57.6mm
- Non-Touch and Resistive Touch Screen versions
- The controller boards have mechanical support via mounting tabs which can be snapped off.
- Board Size: 49.1 x 67.3 x 11.0mm (not including 3 x mounting tabs with 3mm holes for mechanical support).
- No back lighting with near 180Â° viewing angle.
- Integrated 4-Wire resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 baud to 600K baud.
- 1 x I2C interface (Master).
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- 13 x GPIO pins. Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8 Ohms speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions. For all available features and functions under the 4DGL programming language.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters.
- 2 x 30 pin headers for I/O expansion.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- RoHS Compliant.
The UOLED-32028-P1T includes the following items:
- uOLED-32028-P1T Display Module
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor
- Getting Started Manual Available as a Download
If you are a first time user and just beginning your development, we strongly recommend purchasing a Starter Kit of this same model as it includes additional items that allow you to get started with your development immediately.
Starter Kit part number is SK-32028-P1T.