10.4″ DIABLO16 TFT LCD Intelligent Display
This 10.4” Diablo16 Integrated Display Module is part of the micro LCD range of modules Designed and Manufactured by 4D Systems.
The 10.4” model is highly unique in its form factor and was designed specifically to cater to the demand for physically large displays, for ease of integration and use, with careful consideration for space requirements and functionality.
This specific module features a 10.4” colour TFT IPS LCD display with optional Capacitive Touch. It is powered by the feature-rich 4D Systems Diablo16 Graphics Processor, which offers an array of functionality and options for any Designer / Integrator / User.
The Diablo16 processor features include 16 customisable GPIO, capable of PWM, Serial, I2C, SPI, Pulse Out, Quadrature Input, and Analog Input.
The 10.4” Diablo16 Integrated Display Module features a TFT LCD Display, and is capable of Touch Detection, microSD memory Storage and/or Flash memory Storage, GPIO and Communications, along with multiple millisecond resolution timers, and Audio Generation.
This 10.4” module is 100% compatible with the Workshop4 IDE and its 4 different development environments, providing the User with a wealth of options for programming and controlling their system.
This module features 3x 10-pin male headers, designed for easy connections to standard 2.54mm pitch female plugs or jumpers, for easy and simple connection to an application or mother board, or for connecting to accessory boards for a range of functionality advancements.
The uLCD-104DCT integrates PCB mounting ears designed for M3 machine screws, each of which has a slot for positioning, and is designed for mounting directly into a display housing or product.
Information about the display module
- Powerful 10.4″ Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by DIABLO16.
- 1024 x 100 Resolution, RGB 65K true-to-life colours, TFT Screen with optional Capacitive Touch.
- 6 banks of 32750 bytes of Flash memory for User Application Code and Data.
- 32Kb of SRAM purely for the User.
- 15 General Purpose I/O pins for user interfacing, which include 4 configurable Analog Inputs.
- The GPIO is variously configurable for alternative functions such as:
- 3x I2C channels available.
- 1x SPI dedicated for SD Card and 3x configurable SPI channels available.
- 1x dedicated and 3x configurable TTL Serial comm ports available.
- Up to 6 GPIO can be used as Pin Counters.
- Up to 6 GPIO for PWM (simple and Servo).
- Up to 10 GPIO for Pulse Output.
- Up to 14 GPIO can be configured for Quadrature Encoder Inputs (2 channels).
- 3x 10-pin headers, for all signals, power, communications, GPIO and programming.
- On-board push-push type micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- On-board 32MB Flash Memory, for use instead of the microSD card (cannot be used at the same time)
- Optional On-board secondary 32MB Flash memory, which can be used in conjunction with the
microSD card storage, or Flash memory storage – For custom order requests, please contact 4D Sales.
- DOS-compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low-level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card, and for sound generation, for an external amplifier.
- Display full-colour images, animations, icons, and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- 6x metal mounting tabs with 3mm slots for mechanical mounting using M3 machine screws or similar.
- RoHS, REACH, CE and UKCA Compliant.
The uLCD-104D includes the following items:
- uLCD-104D Intelligent TFT-LCD Module
- 150mm 5-way Female-Female jumper cable
- 5-way Male-Male adaptor
- Getting Started Manual available as a Download
If you are a first-time user and just beginning your development, we strongly recommend purchasing a Starter Kit of this same model as it includes additional items that allow you to get started with your development immediately.
Starter Kit part number is SK-104D.