2.4″ Arduino Display Module Pack
The uLCD-24PTU-AR is an Arduino Display Module Pack, which includes a uLCD-24PTU 2.4″ LCD Display with Resistive Touch, a 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield and 5 way interface cable.
The uLCD-24PTU-AR customises the uLCD-24PTU Display specifically for interfacing with the Arduino, to provide a quick and easy interface without any wiring hassles.
The Arduino Display Module Pack enables an Arduino user to quickly connect the 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield to their Arduino, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-24PTU-AR has a comprehensive range of serial commands ready to be received from the Arduino, to draw primitives such as lines, rectangles, circles and text, displaying images, playing sound and logging data to uSD card.
Utilises the Arduino’s UART Serial Port and a single Digital pin.
For support relating to the Arduino, please refer to the Arduino Support Forum
Information about the display module
- 2.4” Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by Picaso processor
- 240×320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 to 600K baud
- 1 x I2C interface (Master)
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins. Supports fast 8-bit parallel data transfer through Upper 8 bits
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory
- Lithium Polymer battery support, with built in battery charger and automatic change-over
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Î© speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips
- Supports all available Windows fonts
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply)
- Module dimensions: 45 x 63 x 16mm (including corner plates)
- Weighing ~ 31g
- Display Viewing Area: 36.72 x 48.96mm
- 4 x corner plates with 2.7mm holes for mechanical mounting
- RoHS Compliant
- CE Compliant (On modules with CE Mark)
The uLCD-24PTU includes the following items:
- uLCD-24PTU Intelligent TFT-LCD Module
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor
- Getting Started Manual available as a Download
If you are a first time user and just beginning your development, we strongly recommend purchasing a Starter Kit of this same model as it includes additional items that allow you to get started with your development immediately.
Starter Kit part number is SK-24PTU.