4.3″ DIABLO16 Display Module Pack for the Arduino
The uLCD-43DCT-AR is an Arduino Display Module Pack, which includes a uLCD-43DCT 4.3″ LCD Display with Capacitive Touch, a 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield and 5 way interface cable.
The uLCD-43DCT-AR includes an Arduino Adaptor Shield which is used to interface the uLCD-43D Display with an Arduino, to provide a quick and easy interface without any wiring hassles.
The Arduino Display Module Pack enables an Arduino user to quickly connect the 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield to their Arduino, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-43DCT-AR has a comprehensive ViSi-Genie Library for the Arduino, which provides a rapid programming experience for Arduino users, to create both simple and complex GUI’s with ease. A Serial Library is also provided to easily interface to the Arduino, which prives an simple method to draw primitives such as lines, rectangles, circles and text, displaying images, playing sound and logging data to uSD card.
The Arduino Adaptor Shield utilises the Arduino’s UART Serial Port and a single Digital pin.
For support relating specifically to the Arduino hardware/software, please refer to the Arduino Support Forum
For support relating to 4D Systems hardware or interfacing to an Arduino, please refer to the 4D Systems Support Forum
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS – Please contact Sales for Questions/Concerns. Please refer to our gen4 range for alternate products.
Information about the display module
- Powerful 4.3″ Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by DIABLO16.
- 480 x 272 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 5 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host:
- 6 banks of 32750 bytes of Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- 32Kb of SRAM purely for the User.
- 16 General Purpose I/O pins for user interfacing, which include 4 configurable Analog Inputs.
- The GPIO is variously configurable for alternative functions such as:
- 3x I2C channels available
- 1x SPI dedicated for SD Card and 3x configurable SPI channels available
- 1x dedicated and 3x configurable TTL Serial comm ports available
- Up to 6 GPIO can be used as Pin Counters
- Up to 6 GPIO for PWM (simple and Servo)
- Up to 10 GPIO for Pulse Output
- Up to 14 GPIO can be configured for Quadrature Encoder Inputs (2 channels)
- On-board micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- Full sided SD memory card connector is available for volume purchases.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated raw PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Î© speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips on chosen 4D Systems display.
- Supports all available Windows fonts.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 105 x 67.3 (including tabs) â€“ See drawing, Weighing ~89 g.
- Display Viewing Area: 95.04 x 53.85mm
- 4x mounting tabs with 3.0mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
The uLCD-43DCT-AR includes the following items:
- uLCD-43DCT Intelligent Display Module
- 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield-II
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor
- Getting Started Manual available as a Download
If you are a first time user and just beginning your development, we strongly recommend purchasing a Starter Kit of this same model as it includes additional items that allow you to get started with your development immediately.
Starter Kit part number is SK-43DCT-AR.